1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone else referred a friend and not received the weekly bonus?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MissGameGirl, Apr 18, 2008.

1. MissGameGirl

MissGameGirl Guest

Hi, I signed up a few friends and they each got the email as well as myself that I was the referring person. But since that time I have not received any weekly bonus for them. How is this suppose to work or has it not started yet? Thanks for any information.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm not sure on this one.....my advice would be to send the dev team an e-mail at [email protected] and turn it in as a bug report. Check your in-game messages, I know when I get any kind of bonus I'll receive an in-game mail saying so BUT the blinking of that icon that is supposed to happen doesn't always happen, so before I got in the habit of checking every day I'd look sometimes and find that I had 3 or 4 messages that were marked as unread and that I actually had not seen.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

As per the Blog :

This reward will begin after your friend has been a paying subscriber for 30 days and your avatar will continue to receive these weekly bonuses as long as your friend continues to subscribe for up to one year (52 weeks).

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!