1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone else seen this ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dame Judi, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Dame Judi

Dame Judi Guest

I was just stealthing around Serpent's Hold on Sonoma when this name appeared in my journal:

You see: Black Order Assassin of the Serpent's Fang Sect

20 minutes later there was another spawn and this npc appeared in front of me:

Black Order Mage of the Dragon's Flame Mage

The seem to spawn and vanish just like all the other mobs out there, lasting only about 45 to 90 seconds before going out in a puff of smoke.
  2. Ni-

Ni- Guest

That sounds like one of the mobs from the Citadel. I can't remember if Serpent's Hold has an underground area like Bucc's Den. If you only saw it in your journal, it could be a bug of some sort.
  3. packrat

packrat Guest

I saw those.. They drop the dragon sect badges. They were in serp hold from the first day of the spawn.
  4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
  5. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    Yes I have seen the mage in the van mobs and killed one 1100gp and ninja type loots. I was in serpents hold. It was on pacific yesterday.
  6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
    I killed one of those on Europa earlier this morning...
  7. packrat

packrat Guest

They were on Napa in serps hold. Then the vanguards kept getting stuck in the ground so they did away with that spawn. The one in fel still spawns from time to time.. you have to catch it just right..
  8. They are a part of the SH vanguard spawning, I seen then alot when I am fighting near the War room on Sonoma.
  9. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 27, 2008
    At and IDOC I ran across something similar, small round objects. One red (A Dragon Flame Sect Badge *blessed*) and one green (A Serpent Fang Sect Badge *blessed*)

Any idea what these are?

10. Righteous

Righteous Guest

They are quest items. I think you can get the quest in Yew tree city. I cant remember exactly which person gives the quest.

11. Alrich

Alrich Guest

Quest is from the dude near brit library. Same dude who gives access to the citadel.