1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone ever had EA unban a banned account?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Chardonnay, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

If so, how did you go about doing it?

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

No, but I would say it depends on the circumstances of the banning. You may be able to claim you were immensely immature and deserved it then, but have learned from your evil ways.

I read a few posts on UHall, and (not even sure about this) only read about one that was banned when he was 8 and not unbanned until he was 18. But most other posters said you are just screwed.

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

yeah when the ban stick is involved your pretty hosed....

4. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The next one will be the first....

6. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I had my old account all ready to be unbanned waiting on a supervisors approval. I didnt have a CC at the time, and game time codes were not available instore where I am. So I shared a CC with my neighbour above me. I argued different owners and the non availability of GTC in store in northern canada. It was all set to be done on my one account, and then nothing for a week.... no emails no change in account status. So I email back and tried to get intouch with the same rep who lined it all up for me. No reply. So I sent another email. And I got a different person, letting me know that Rep had quit thier job. And under new review from a different customer service rep, they told me where to go.

Was close but no cigar!

7. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

8. Arden

Arden Guest

There used to be a few ways to get access to banned accounts. EA themselves also accidentally unbanned all accounts a few times.

EA FTW....Thier management of accounts is hilarious.