1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone found a better use for these?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by wee papa smurf, Sep 18, 2009.

1. I have a load of these and im trying to find out if theres anyone out there that can think of a better use for these podiums (or whatever there called)?

View attachment 2406
  2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    I don't have any yet! I'm assuming thats from the single puzzle chest. I keep getting void essences and got a pink scroll (ninja). I'm only bothering to do it on a couple characters, I guess I could get off my duff and run another one thru.
  3. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

I like that! I only have one so far, set a dyed 10th anniv statue on it. When i get more, I think ima do what u did :)
  4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    since those items don't have a name of their own, wouldn't it be great if we could put a description on them? and yah, I can see that this would prolly get abused, but would be nice for museum folks to be able to name things.... like the ogre statue could become "Ogluk, the Terror of Minoc" on the plaque below him
  5. Absolutely, i love this idea :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  6. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
  7. Nah i dont beleive they can be dyed, would of been cool though :thumbsup: