1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen a Greater Dragon with >1000HP after taming?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by MYUO, Feb 27, 2008.

1. MYUO

MYUO Guest

That is without buff of course. I have never seen one but someone claimed there are ones out there.
  2. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 3, 2006
    I never have, and I don't believe they exist. I'm sure any dragons anyone might have seen with over 1000hp after taming had been blessed in some way.
  3. I coincidentally tamed a valorite colored Cu Sidhe with perfect HP, so I'd have to say it's possible to get a dragon with the same. I saw this Cu Sidhe's color and only after taming did I notice it had nearly perfect stats and close to max resistances.
  4. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    So far, highest I've seen after taming and unblessed, is 995 & a 993.

5. I haven't seen one. I've seen several that were over 1000 before taming.
  6. MYUO

MYUO Guest

Just a follow up, a couple of days ago a player showed me his greater dragon with 1012 HP without blessing. After blessing, the hp went up higher. So they do exist.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!