1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen any info on Factions?

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by kelmo, Jun 29, 2009.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Like making it fun again?

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Last word I've heard has always been that changes will be made on publish 59. Heard that for so long now that I've forgotten what all changes they had in mind. I also thought they said that when the Shadowlords had their event where they received the gate in their base that the other factions were told that they would have their events in the near future....still waiting. I hope they didn't mean our part of the event was trying to stop the Shadowlords since they had specifically told us that there really wasn't any use in coming unless you were in Shadowlords.

3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

I do not remember them actually saying what the changes would be, I do remember, Draconi I think, saying that the other factions would be getting a gate similar to the SL one. Other than that, nothing I know of just "changes"

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

5. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Unless there are surprise changes in Stygian Abyss, there won't be any significant changes for at least 4-5 months. They are in full expansion mode and have been since February or so.

6. Saleena

Saleena Guest

I just hope they change the sig timers back to what they were, no one really even bothers with them anymore. I miss all the base fighting...

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Yeah... I have taken most of my characters out of factions. That means a lot when we consider I get one character per account. I still have a thief in factions but I really don't even bother with sigils anymore.

I have yet to spend a silver piece on arties.

My main PvP charcter has moved to guild war. My mage just is. My tinker is starting to work the bod game...

8. Kylas

Kylas Guest

You have better odds of seeing a MMORPG based on the migration of undersea sponges.

Dig