1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen my guild?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, May 29, 2012.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm getting concerned. Some of them haven't been on since the 16th, and we were supposed to have had an auction on the 23rd.

2. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

Hi Basara, I've been rather 'quiet' myself the last few weeks, but I too have been wondering because I haven't seen the guild either. I thought I had just missed the announcement of the auction. I have not seen a login in ICQ.. have you?

3. I am Here !!!
    So sorry Basara :(......Have been in Laredo, Texas, just got back today.......Will be on tonight for EM Event :)...........

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Believe me, you don't want to know about all the RL drama I've had to deal with in the last 60 hours (and 2 weeks ago, that set up this weekend). Let's just say my brother tried to break the county release/reincarceration record, and currently is risking his second trip to jail in 48 hours after being released at 12:01 AM Friday morning (and getting re-arrested an hour later, then released at midnight again).

5. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

Sounds like you've had a very rough week! I'm glad you're home safe and sound and back :)