1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen the ads for the Sims 3?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, I received an email recently telling me about the upcoming The Sims3, has anyone else seen this?? it gives you the option to join their VIP club which gives you newsletters, etc...NOW heres my question. When signing up for the newsletter, putting in your email and whatever there is a line that states:

*Limited Time "Founding Member" upgrade good from
    March 19, 2008 until May 15, 2008

Why would there be any need for founding members? in an offline game? I am confused, does this make sense? Is this perhaps a new online version? and why EALAND has disassociated itself from "sims"....just an observation, maybe someone can shed some light for me. [​IMG]
  2. Pkmn_knight

Pkmn_knight Guest

This is a newsletter it probs just lets you recieve the game a little ealier or a bonus item.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes it's just an avertising campaign setup to attract all sims users, the sims 3 look hawt!
  4. jafo1972

jafo1972 Guest

I signed up as a "VIP" on the site. I am guessing it just puts you on a mailing list for future announcements concerning Sims3, such as news, screens, videos, etc.
  5. Hop on over to the How's Life forum and discuss this here!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.