1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen the new Brit ship?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Cantabrigian British, Dec 27, 2010.

1. At about the 7 minute mark of this UO Dev team interview: YouTube - tgnultimaonline's Channel there is mention of a new massive ship referred to as the Britiannian ship. Has anyone heard of when this ship will actually be in the game? They do talk about it, but they did not mention when it would be in the game.

2. ... I guess that is a no? I can't seem to find any other info, or feedback on it, other than the listed interview.

3. They Call Me Al

They Call Me Al Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Didn't watch the video, but I have heard the rumors about the new ship as well. You are talking about the one that is kind of like a house correct? Where you will be able to place deedable items such as ovens and forges?

4. Yes that's the one! In the video, they claim you can place like 3 more cannons than any of the other ships also. Was hoping someone else heard about it.

5. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I really doubt it will be added before next week. It was in testing last I heard and they wanted to make sure everything was bug free (Yes I know that is an oxymoron for the Dev team) as possible. I do know the dev team has been on their holiday break for the last couple of weeks so I do not aspect the ship before next week when they return to work.

6. Heh, that comment made me smile. :D

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sounds like a dumb idea to me. More big ships on the water to block other boats.

8. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I'd like a ship so I could have a house on one shard and a boat on another.

9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oh ya that would be great.....
    /sarcasm.
    :yell:

10. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

:twak: Don't tread on my need for storage!