1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has Anyone SON!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by C-Punt, Jun 13, 2008.

1. C-Punt

C-Punt Guest

I was just wondering if anyone has any run ins good or bad with this new guild on the shard Skippers Over Numbers?

2. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Couple of my good friends are in SON! the gm's a loser but a few good members

3. Sounds like a speed hack guild title... anyways I heard SON is old HAX if thats relative info or already established. *goes back into hiding*

4. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Many of them are old HAXZ who are still trying to "take the shard". Eventually slipknot will learn he doesnt belong on gl and will never take it. Back to LS barz nobody here wants you although we do enjoy all the laughs.

5. FDAU

FDAU Guest

I've seen them and remain unimpressed another bunch of speeder jockeys *yawn*

6. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Their templates are definetally unique though. They are terrible just rely on omen para and their dogs to do all the work! Tamers = lamest crap in fel

7. DaCyclone

DaCyclone Guest

Yes SON! is HaXz...

8. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Who cares, they still get worked on a regular basis. They can't do anything 1 v 1, and even in a group fight TDR wrecked them at the gates last night.

9. dukarlo

dukarlo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I find the attitudes of many of todays pvpers to be pretty pathetic. Last night we were chasing a guy(I wont name names but this guy knows who he is) at yew gate. This player was blazingly fast and 4-5 of us quite simply could not catch the guy. Finally after a while he finally died. Not even sure who got him. I made a comment to his ghost about being stupid fast. One of his replies was why should I play legit when I play a red at yew gate and people just try to gank me? Never mind the fact that 4 of his hiding archer buddies were holed up in the house and could have easily came to help him and made it even numbers wise.He then went on to claim that 90 percent of people are speedhacking which is not true. I tend to believe that the majority of players are legit when it comes to pvp but more and more people are starting to speedhack because of these trash attitudes and EA/Mythics refusal to either fix the cheats or enforce the rules with bans. The players running this crap are nothing but clowns who think they can never die because they are lightning fast. Trash like this deserves to be ganked and no mention of trash players should even be made since it simply plays right into there hands. Trash talk from these "clowns" should just be ignored. Take these clowns for what they are and continue to gank away at them.

10. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hi Karl Hi Karl!!!!!!

11. dukarlo

dukarlo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

12. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Cant forget yesterday with 5 of us on a certain red mage who was constantly put on foot but still outran everyone! It wasnt a SON! mage, but the sad part is he still died. Offered a duel, he accepted then never showed up. Most likely cuz he couldnt harm spam me anymore

13. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If they all duel as poorly as Sedah then he/she did him/herself a favor by not showing up.

They get pretty bitter when they lose a duel, they will call in help, kill your mount, and weaken spam your teleport/recall/ethy/petball attempts while a dexer chases you down.

Bunch of Winners (- N + E)

14. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Very nice

15. Barbosa

Barbosa Guest

i before e especially after w

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!