1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has anyone used the Quest Elixirs of Conversion?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aoLOLita, Oct 8, 2009.

1. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone actually used the various Elixirs of conversion you get as Tel Mur Alchemist quest rewards? If so, how do they work and how large a "stack" can you convert? I use mine as "alchie: laboratory deco - but if they actually converted in bulk, I would be doing Museum turn-ins again:)

Many thanks!

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They convert a stack of 500.

It's a bit eerie actually ... feels counter to the laws of nature to see a stack just change like that.

3. What does this quest convert? I have limited time at the moment and have only been working on imbuing.

4. It converts one ingot type into another. There's one to turn DC (I think) into Agapite for example.

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I haven't hit third tier but I think there is one for Gold, Agapite, the first four ores, and maybe verite or/and valorite, but not sure.

The Gold one is 5 congealed acid + 20 gold ingots to convert up to 500 dull copper to gold. Agapite is 5 fire ant good + 20 agapite to convert up to 500 shadow to agapite. The Iron one I think you need like 10 iron beetle scales? Which is a *****, and then some other stuff, 20 of dull copper, copper, shadow and bronze ingots ... then when you use on up to 500 iron it will randomly give 500 of one of those four ore types.