1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

has pizza been lowered even more?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

first off tonite was a blast with the 2 hours of x payouts. Thanks for the money and the fun. but my question is has the payouts now been lowered even further? With 4 maxed players before the extra payout we were making like 61 or 67 simoleans for a large supreme but right after the 2 hour promotional payout or what ever it is being called, those same players are making $57 for the same pizza. Has this been lowered once again? Just wondering

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know...I haven't been using money items much...
    It is very possible that Luc saw that people made too much money...
    And, well, you know the rest. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I don't know...I haven't been using money items much...
    It is very possible that Luc saw that people made too much money...
    And, well, you know the rest. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes, let's just hope he doesn't see how much we pee.... that would be the end of the toilets.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Toilets are a luxury!
    Have you never noticed that the grass in TSO never really turns green...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Toilets are a luxury!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes....and all ground and floor surfaces are treated with chemical disinfectants.....which is the reason, all pee is blue, instead of yellow.......

[​IMG]

6. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Toilets are a luxury!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes....and all ground and floor surfaces are treated with chemical disinfectants.....which is the reason, all pee is blue, instead of yellow.......

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like an idiot, now. In all 5 years of playing, I never really put two and two together.

&lt;headpalm&gt;