1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has Snow replaced the Snake?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

When I went back to TC3-test today to see the colored snake again after several months, I had to patch. But I don't see the colored image. Has snow replaced the snake? Anyone run the test lately?

Thanks

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I haven't seen the snake either lately....guessing they removed it

3. Meggers

Meggers Guest

What snake? I don't get out much.

4. MandiK

MandiK Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

I tried the test thing a couple weeks ago or so, and the 'snake' was there. I cant remember if it was before or after the snow though.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

I tried the test thing a couple weeks ago or so, and the 'snake' was there. I cant remember if it was before or after the snow though.

[/ QUOTE ]The snake was there with the pink snow..when the pink left so did the snake lol

6. Meggers

Meggers Guest

The snake was there with the pink snow..when the pink left so did the snake lol
    ----------------------------------------

I've heard of yellow snow but not pink, but I never heard of blue pee until I started playing this game either.