1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has the spawn ended?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Aang, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Aang

Aang Guest

I've been hanging out in Papua looking for the Vanguard's but haven't seen hide nor hair of one since yesterday morning. Has anyone else seen one lately?

2. Des

Des Guest

I haven't seen one at all!!!! :lol:

3. Aang

Aang Guest

Hard to believe you can't find time at work to play a little UO. Lord knows you do enough of everything else (BUT work!) there.

4. Des

Des Guest

Hey now! I did all of my work today. I just had a lot of spare time to write a five page report. *grins* Tomorrow I will be busier though! Gotta do all of the work I was putting off earlier this week to do homework. lol

5. Aang

Aang Guest

Having to work at work...what a novel concept! :lol:

6. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Someone said the spawn comes about midnight in Nujelm. I'm a bit confused though since pub 53 was going to make it "more difficult".

7. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

check felluca, seems to always bee one there.

8. Des

Des Guest

Hi Hagrid!!! :hug: