1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Has this been happening to anyone else?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uvtha, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Every now and then, in the exact same palce (in the corridor between the quest grey gobbo and the wolf spider area) I freeze/crash. Then after a few minutes I can log back in, and I find myself hidden, with my pet in a partial field of stars, from the look of the map northwest of the tomb of kings dungeon map, unable to move or gate, but not frozen. This has probably happened 10 times since SA launch.

Its annoying, as I have to help stuck myself out of it, and If I feel so inclined run all the way back to my hunting spot.

Is this happening to anyone else, and if so, is it in the same area?

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Guess not!

3. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

I am not getting the crash to desktop or anything else like that in that section. Just the tomb of kings when I walk up through the centre of the snake on the floor the game crashes to desktop.

4. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I crash to the desktop all the time when walking into the Tomb of Kings. I also crash several times to the desktop at random places in the mornings only. After the numerous morning crashes, I am able to play the rest of the day without problems, even in the Tomb area.