1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hasta for now

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by StifledArgument, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Hey everyone,

I am taking a break from UO for awhile while I try to get some massive sums of work going and over with. I might be back, but it won't be anytime soon. I wish you all nothing but the best.

And no, you can't have my stuff because I gave it to someone :)
  2. Goonball FC

Goonball FC Guest

welp.. it breaks my heart to have some one so generous, nice, and well versed in the game to leave us.

I THANK YOU so much for all you have done for LA, for me, and for the numerous people you have assisted in the short time ive been back.

you take a little piece of the entire shard with your departure.
  3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Lemme see ... Connor Graham, Tina Small and now you. Good grief.

So ya traded off the castle (I saw your other thread in UHall) ... bummer. Good luck to ya ... be safe.
  4. Awww :(
    Going to miss having you around...Wish you the best and return to us as soon as you can !!
  5. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 28, 2008

6. This is because of my other half and I have an epic knock down drag out fight over the fact I work too hard at a game and I need to work hard on work (apparently working 13-17 hours a day isn't enough). I am going to get the projects it normally takes people weeks to do and get it all done so he can STFU and get back here. I miss you guys already :(
  7. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 23, 2010

Well just leaving the shard.
  8. SLACK

SLACK Guest

Hope you get to return soon.
    Be well!
  9. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran