1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Hat with these mods

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Stickypaws, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Stickypaws

Stickypaws Journeyman

Hallo one and all! Yes Mr 'I don't wear armour' wants a piece of armour. It pains me to post this so you know.

I want a bless-able hat with the following mods :

MR2
    LRC 20%
    Self repair 3 or more

I would prefer it to be a kasa... or a bear mask... Maybe a bandanna?.... It has to fit in to a characters look. Undyed is the preference.

Resists don't bother me at all.

If ya don't have one, please kindly tell me how much something like this might be worth (how big a hole in my pocket is it going to burn?), or if there is an arti with similar specs.

2. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Philosopher's Hat comes as blessed but it has only 7% lrc and 1 mr without any self repair. I have a skullcap with 17% lrc, 1 mr and 1 self repair. I'm sure there is a hat somewhere that has somewhat close properties to the ones you're seeking for, RAA guild shop usually have those kind of hats for sale.

3. Stickypaws

Stickypaws Journeyman

Thankya fer the reply, RAA... Skara Brae, Uly's crowd... Wills haves a nosey thankya.