1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Haunted House

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Stig, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Stig

Stig Guest

Just been going through the haunted house, and have got to Guilatine, seems to be the end, except that there seems to be a hidden teleporter that im not allowed to access and it also appears that the lowest level is unvisited.

Am I just not seeing this as the end or what lol could be I need EM there to go on or teleporter is just not turned on during the day I dunno seems like the fun should continue to me lol

2. DPudding

DPudding Guest

Tell Jeremy, James and Richard I said, "hello".

3. Stig

Stig Guest

Ok? who's Jeremy ? LOL I take it the other 2 names are former Kings of England ?

4. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Thank you to the EM and the other engineers for another challenge...

5. LyraDarkstar

LyraDarkstar Guest

It took me way too long to figure out I had to step left... I cut my head off at least 6 times...

This was wonderfully put together and great fun. Thanks guys!

OH! and I got the "untold riches" in the maze! 6 whole GP! hehe.

6. DPudding

DPudding Guest

Google "the Stig". Best show on TV.

7. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The house is very well done indeed! I just gave up in the void area.

8. Stig

Stig Guest

LOL yeah I know who Stig of the Dump is... It's where I got the name from.. Just didnt remember the childrens names :)

9. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Grrrr I'm stuck in the void on the very far north side on there lowest level I cant find one warp tile :(

10. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ok, color me confused, but where is this haunted house everyone except me seems to have visited?

11. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you go south from your vendor its right there before the swamp starts

12. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Gates to it on all towns... (I have not been on so they might have been removed...)

13. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Really? Wow. I guess you never truly know who your neighbors are.

14. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So is the house 'off' now? I"ve been stumbling 'round in this darkness for an awfully long time with no sense of compltetion. I really enjoyed it up until this....

15. DPudding

DPudding Guest

The Stig is a racing driver who never speaks and you never see his face on the BBC program Top Gear. Best show ever.

16. Stig

Stig Guest

I know that too..... just I was called Stig so long ago it predates Top Gear and "The Stig" that I rarely associate myself with him..... though I do sometimes drive a lil too fast:)

17. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That was awesome, took me and a partner from S^S almost 2 hours to figure it out!

18. Beleg Megil

Beleg Megil Guest

I figured it out WAY faster than that! (leave house option after 20 minutes).

Elves ain't completely immortal, yanno!

19. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I loved everything except the void area in the house... that part is frustrating, not fun.

20. Yeah... if people read the books they'd probably understand what to do on the upper levels, but the bottom levels aren't exciting... I did see someone tried to use checker boards to find their way around down there... then they gave up and dumped all the boards outside :p Anyone find any "loot" when they got to the end?!

21. There was a bulletin board at the very end that you signed your name on once you finished