1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Have a go for the new Event: Clean UP Drachenfels! Start today the 27.9!

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Drachenfels EM Feed, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Like I announced during the last meet & greet, I will start from today on a other long term (14 days) Event. The event is running under the name: Clean Up Drachenfels. The Target is to find old Event locations, were items have been left behind. They could be lanterns, walls, land masses and everything [...]

More...

2. vexyvixen

vexyvixen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm on Lake Superior, but it sounds like a cool event. Goooo Drachenfelians!

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Could we do water trough,goza mats and other stuff that left behind from IDOCs for the clean-up?

These are really polluting the world and block new houses in certain nice spots.

4. EM Borbarad

EM Borbarad Visitor

Yes, of course! But please in an extra Runebook.

Kind Regards
    EM Borbarad

5. i page a gm every time i find stuff like this, ohh they hate that but if u remind the gm that it is there job to remove items like this they will remove them lol

6. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Errm... no, it's definitely not their job! No one, neither a GM or an EM, should remove EM stuff without asking a Developer - it is shard history which gets deleted and would be very wrong IMHO! :eyes:

AFAIK, Borbara won't delete the stuff, he just want to do a tour through old EM places, like he stated on the website:

If anyone starts deleting GM/EM stuff from old events, I would really be upset!

7. EM Borbarad

EM Borbarad Visitor

Deutsch:
    Auf Wunsch einiger Spieler wird der Abgabetermin bis Donnerstag den 20.10.2011 um 0:00 h MEZ verlängert.
    Lieben Gruß
    EM Borbarad

English:
    By popular request of the player, the deadline of this Event will be extended till Thursday the 20.10.2011 at 0:00 h CET.
    Kind Regards
    EM Borbarad