1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Have been gone forever and a few questions.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tanner BlackFell, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Hello Siege,

I have been gone for close to three years. Still paying on all my accounts like an idiot. Was wondering a few things.

Are any of the old folks that played when I was around still playing?

What is the current state of UO and Siege for that matter?

What version are we on? Spellweaving was just comming in as I was on my way out. I have versions were you can be an elf but thats the last time I paid for an upgrade version.. What have I missed inbetween.

Is the game a 2d client still or crappy 3d and is it worth comming back. I don't even remember my old icq login.. So until I get that set up again this is my old way to contact old uo friends. If any of you still have me on your contact list and can PM me my icq number that would be outstanding.

Hope there is someone out there that remembers me.

Tanner BlackFell J-D

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

elfs and spellweaving were the last expansion, so you're still up to date. The only thing since then, that required a cash outlay, was a 'special edition' for the 9th anniversary that included some wall tile sets and heritage items, nothing that actually impacts game play, so not a 'must' purchase.

There's quite a lot of people who have been here forever, Most of us are still playing 2D, 3D has gone, replaced by KR. KR has its fans, but there are reasons most of us are still playing 2D :D

3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Siege Perilous - population 100.

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hey man, long time no see; like over 4 years I think. I also lost my old ICQ but shoot me a pm here.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Puffy, you're trolling, stop it. 158 people voted the last poll we had, not everyone who posts this board voted and not every who plays the shard reads these boards. I believe you're playing this game now?
    http://vboards.stratics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

hm next anti siege post is going to be taken as a personal attack to"siege".

da uzg has feelings too

7. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OH HELL NO! I just came back myself man! It's a lot different, but still fun. PM ME!

Edit: For some reason I can't PM you here, but your icq for mobcoa247 is 124782591.

PS - How's Kahlan?!?! Is she going to come back too?

8. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back!
    Yell if you need any help GIL hosts ventrillo for NEW and we have several vetran players in the guild, so feel free to drop in and chat.

9. |Brook|

|Brook| Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Tanner. It's been a long time. Glad to see you are doing well. A few of us are still around.

10. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hi Tanner welcome back. Hope you will hang out in SH again, would be great to see life in Kahlan old keep again.

11. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Welcome back.

12. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Tannerrrrrrrr

It's your old buddy VooDoo.

Welcome back...

Send me an ICQ... I saw your place near Chaos Shrine still and I was wondering when you were coming back. I lost all my old contacts from my old ICQ list so send me a Q. 414204856

Good to see you deciding to come back.

BTW, all the old JD members are in KOC. I have started my own guild, The Firm. And we are currently allied with KOC. So hit me up !!!

13. Wow, its great to see some old names.. i figured everyone would be gone by now..

How is the population on siege, as junky as when I left or has it gotten better?

Who from J-D is still playing.. What about Gara is he still around.. I know lothar is gone cause I now own Loth account.. What about Yoda and Darth are they around still?

The WAKA guild ..Revvo and his gang are they still here..

Brook... hello.. does wyrm still play,, krystal the killer with her bow.. is vmp still around.. details plz

So many questions.. I am not sure I have the time to come back.. if so it might be on a very limited base.. as we work so these days..

Just think about UO at least once a month when I see the debit on my checking statement, Hera, are you back in playing? Or just lurking and how is the baby, and how old is she now omg 2 or 3..

What about CWS and Iantown folks are they still around..Grot.. and company.. Wasnt it Kelmo that was the mayor of Iantown.. Manglar from Minoc etc..

So many people I wonder about.. I haven't played any other games since UO other than the xbox and ps3 (xbox for the win btw)... So write me back and tell me whats up..

I still talk to lucifer on the phone now and then.. hes married.. now whoot whoot

thanks for the replys,

Ill be in touch

thx guys
    Tanner

14. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

Siege Populace is about as low as when you left, realistically maybe even a bit lower.

Don't know about who from J-D... Lother & Gara both have not returned.
    Darth & Yoda left as well...

From what I understand Waka & Rev are basically defunkt with guild members in other guilds now, and some gone, IE: Revvo doesn't play anymore.

I was lurking for a while, but actually activated an old old account I had and have been training up skills over the past couple weeks. And the lil one is doing really well, she's going to be 4(!!!) this coming January, I can't believe how fast the time has gone, seems just last week that we brought her home.

Hope to see you back soon,
    -H

15. |Brook|

|Brook| Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Tanner. Most of the fighting occurs in Luna. Alot of things have changed.

Not many left who were in J-D. Gara did come back for a while, but he left. Voodoo, Wyrm, Baal, Hera, Pegasus and I are still around from J-D.

Revvo is playing wow. Vmp is no longer around. Most of those who were CWS are now in GIL. Alot of the people you would know are sadly gone.

16. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Krystal and I are in TnT and wyrm runs solo. Brook's right alot has changed and there is alot I have had to learn since returning.

17. Lothar LoD

Lothar LoD Seasoned Veteran

Tanner, Tiberius, Voodoo, Hera...
    Wow, is this for real ?

Glad to see ya'll.

Tanner, bro, what have you been up to!

18. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

wyrm is scared to show his face, but everything else is siege as normal

19. Gara

Gara Guest

TANNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No i am not playing this game anymore (moved to war) i did comback briefly but it sucked to be honest not even the shadow of what was once the place to be.

From what i have seen the three months i came back is empty and for the one who did playe where stealther tamer (nothing new) but with silly super dragon.One on One forget it you wont see it.Anyway UO was great but its not anymore but there is a lot of good ppl left in the game.

The prob was never the player but the game in it self.

I am always on msn [email protected]
    feel free

Gara

ps: Salut lothar mon vieu pot!!!

20. Lothar LoD

Gara?
    Jesus christ, this thread never seize to amaze me.

What the **** have you been up to?

21. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hey! My favorite French Canadian Ho:)! How are you doing man? Good to see you around, you ever hear from Shadowseer?

Loth it's good to hear from you too. If you guys logged back in we could just restart the old SuF/J-D/LoD alliance:).

22. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

I remember those days!

Tanner definitely needs to log in. Once he does he'll be hooked again...

23. Lothar LoD

I'm really surprised to find you here Tibs! I'm glad to see you too!
    And don't tempt me about restarting SuF/JD/LoD hahaha....
    I really do miss those days. *try to resist the urge for UO*

You're still playing Siege?
    And yeah, I've spoke with Shadow! Well, its been a few months now... last I heard of him everything was cool!

Give me news!

24. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Is this Lothar, King Of The Hill People??

We had amazing times back in the day.....

I wouldn't really come back unless they decide to fix super dragons. My guild ( mainly friends in IRL ) have been playing and teamed up with KOC who have a lot of us old vet members in. So we get on and own almost everyone, only the cowards get away and leave the fodder to be looted!! It's still fun!! However, we have the whooole shard against us because they know we're good and they can't take us unless they out number us by 3 times our size. Then, they come out of the house. It's hilarious. But yet, we still fight them to the death cause we aren't trying to pay our rent with pixels :p

Moving forward, You all should join when this new publish kicks in...... It's suppose to nerf the stealth / tamer template and eventually the super dragon fire breath. But this new faction war coming out is going to be sweeet. All you need is silver and you don't even have to cry about not having artis to fight on the field, etc.

So join now and farm that silver!!!!!

Good to See Gara, Lothar and everyone still poppin in. VJ's FTW

25. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Yes, koc owns the server with all their blue stealth tamers. Real hardcore vets.

26. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:sad3:

27. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I came back sometime around July. I can't believe I miss the days when the lamest thing going on was Corwin's dismount tamer mage template, but it's gotten worse as far as tamers are concerned. I miss the old SuF/LoD/J-D days myself. I know SS, Rolling, and I would be having some interesting conversations about a possible Bama vs Texas National champ game over team sound:). Spart and I are with TnT now and get plenty of action fighting the FIRM KOC siege perilous dragon preservation society. I would love to see you come back but be warned dismounting, superdrags, and ninja hiders abound.

28. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:sad3:

29. Lothar LoD

Worse than the the dismout / all kill / bonded pet era?
    *sigh* ;)
    From what I've seen on this board, it seems Siege pvp seems to be limited to the same 2-3 guilds fighting each other over and over.

As much as I definitly got a UO rush as we speak, I think I'm gonna pass up on a come back. I should just download UOAM to say hi to everyone. I'm surprised to hear all the old name your mentionning right now
    You guys have a blast and please dry loot some punks for me.

--
    Glad to hear from you VooDoo! Lothar of the hill people, I haven't heard that in age hahaah! ;)
    Tight pvp group are the best, I'm sure you're having a blast with your friends. I sure miss all the LoD crew too! Keep on killing.

30. Shadow Seer

Shadow Seer Guest

Wow, I dug up this post from October and saw all my old buds. Whats up fellas and gals. This post got me thinking about a LoD/SUF/J-D reunion of sorts. I'll create a new post on that shortly.

31. Gara

Gara Guest

Man good old time!!!

Lothar keep near luna was a blast fighting all the azn guilds from there.Man UO passed to fast imo i missed my online friends.

ATM i am in WAR but i am really looking for darkfall (what is supposed to be the UO reborn) and with the idea of making a siege only guild that would stay tight with my old friends make me all warm inside.

i need to install icq back.

I will let you guys know atm contact me on my email

[email protected]

TANNNNNNNNNNNNNERRRRRR email me newb :p

32. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

That right there has to be the funniest thing ive ever heard in my life...

33. Lady Lavendar

Lady Lavendar Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I remember you, Tanner! I just came back to Siege for a visit, and came across your house by the Chaos Shrine. I was excited that you were here--but it seems you aren't actually playing.

I hope you are around some time while I'm visiting--would like to know how things have been. Last I talked to you, you were leaving for a while to take care of real life.

All best to you, I hope things are going well.

34. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Damn you for digging up this old thread. Thought it was new life sign from Tanner but sadly just an old thread popping up :(

35. Orbi

Orbi Guest

HI i play first 1 year and 2 month UO but on siege and make me funny to hear people com back to UO so WELCOM BACK !! :thumbsup: and hope someone can help you out with your problemXD
    sorry abaut my english iam from germany

36. Orbi

Orbi Guest

search yoour old post maby you find it there :thumbsup:

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!