1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Have I offended someone?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My leather goods have stopped selling, up till a few days ago I sold at least a little every day.

my metal armour has stopped selling, I actually had to give the girl money!

and someone I was expecting to contact me with a view to making a special suit hasn't actually been in touch.

I'm beginning to wonder if I've managed to get on someone's 'do not deal' list!
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Blame it on the holidays. It has been really quiet the last week or so. And do your tanning somewhere other than Mo's tower. His pungent stench tends to permeate the leather.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

No, no, Mo's tower nice and clean, soap and water there now, and diligent elf snaga.

All bones lying around the house nicely cleaned and washed.

Snaga not quite got up courage to attempt same feat with tower's owner though. [​IMG]

on the plus side, my accidental duping problem appears to have stopped. Yay!
  4. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    Can I special order some leather suits made?
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I promise to try and restock from there next time we throw down with the Shadowlords. *nods*
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

every time I go to your vendors I get attacked by a lethal poison stealthing ninja, but, I haven't been dry looted in a while so I haven't bought any armor sorry,

but I do clean you out of arrows every so often

thanks for the refill BTW
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

I think its the holidays.