1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Have the Devs pondered the possibilities of Winged Horses

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Metalstorm, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Metalstorm

Metalstorm Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I noticed the Devs cruise here once in a while so I thought I'd throw something out there since they sometimes look for new ideas.

What about pegasus?
    Perhaps these winged horses could spawn near the minotaurs since there's already a greek theme.

I imagine a winged horse with the same stats & attributes as a nightmare minus the fire breath.
    Rather than fire breath, what they would get would be the ability (when mounted) to traverse the 'flight paths' reserved for gargoyles. Preferably with a special animation that when the horse in said path the wings unfurl to show 'flight'.

It's not a big thing, nor is it any kind of revelation but I can't think of any cooler type of equine beauty.

So if a Dev happens to see this & like it, please feel free to steal it & work some pegasus magic :)

2. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty neat idea and I don't see anything terribly unbalancing or difficult to implement in it. Honestly, I can't believe it (or something similar) hasn't been proposed before now.