1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Have they fixed yet.....??

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by the 4th man, Aug 13, 2009.

1. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The container icons, or increased size??

Are they using the KR crafters menu??

I removed SA and reinstalled KR for these reasons.

2. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

Unfortunately, no.

I'm pretty sure that the crafter's menu will be something that we will get from the skin Modders. I'm hoping the devs will at least put the Make x amount and the toggle quest item back.

3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I KNOW for a fact that all of the crafters in my guild said if they can't get the KR crafting menu there is no way they will switch.

4. Fink

Fink Guest

As I understand, the KR Crafting features are being added to both clients and will be activated when Stygian Abyss goes live. KR Crafting is a server-side system, I'm told, not a client feature.

5. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master

That's good to know,....about the crafting menu.....what about the small icons in the container gumps??

Be sweet to zoom in on those........

6. Fink

Fink Guest

I don't know why those are so small. The graphic itself is bigger when you drag it or place it on the ground, so why they scale them so tiny is a mystery. I'd even rather large items were cropped if it meant smaller ones were more visible.