1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Have Tickets (every shard), Need Trade Partners (Pacific)!

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Lord Drakelord, Dec 18, 2008.

1. I still have 6 left on PAC if you got any on Sonoma
  2. Maris

Maris Guest

I have at least 12 holiday gifts and would like to find some more trade partners! I already have LS, GL, and Napa. My ICQ is 247-061-118. (On some shards I still have older gifts and extras also!)

Maris (O^S)

I currently have trade partners for the following shards:

Great Lakes
    Lake Austin
    Lake Superior
    Napa Valley
  3. Maris

Maris Guest

Lord Drakelord,

I have Sonoma available. I also believe I have older gifts there also, I will have to check.

ICQ me to set up the trade. I am almost always on.
  4. Maris

Maris Guest

I am updating shards taken as people contact me to get on my trading list! Always feel free to contact for anything!
  5. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Thanks very much for the easy trade! =D
  6. Maris

Maris Guest

no problem Teeshy!! also it seems as though i have will need Great Lakes for this year. Her hubby traded for her! LOL. If anyone it interested I have updated the current shards i have available in the second post plus at least a temporary GL partner!

Merry Christmas all and Happy Holidays!!