1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

have we got firm numbers for the new UBEr dragons?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Poo, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    snagged some numbers.

did a glance at them and took the highest and then the lowest.

thought maybe we could pool numbers and try to get a firm range for the new beasts.

HP 1139-1849
    STR 1142-1422

phy 67-85
    fire 69-88
    cold 45-55
    nox 55-60
    enrgy 55-72

those where the high and low i got off of one night of looking.
    all where new spawns and unbuffed.
    i know some people where chucking around educated guesses and such, but i wanted only real numbers, numbers that people actually have seen.

anyways, if anyone has a high or low end to add to the ones ive listed above id love to hear from ya, just reply here and ill edit the list as times goes.

maybe in a week or so we can get some firm values set up.

2. highest hp i have ever seen unbuffed was today ...1977 this would be 988 tamed

with nice skills in the 130s (to bad he had so crappy resits), so i leaved him untamed

btw i have seen a few in the 1900s
  3. this info is in another thread?

I've already posted, Hits pretamed 2061, post tame 995 Baja Shard.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes this is like the 4th thread on the same topic now
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I did see one with hits of 2000. I was eaten shortly after so I never got the chance to try to tame him.