1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you "Reported" any toons?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Granjell, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Just curious after my recent rant. I reported three toons this afternoon because I was so incensed. Has anyone else reported toons for untoonlike conduct? If so, what was it for?
  2. I reported one once for seriously stinking a noob who went sad.
  3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Nope. I hate that report button. LOL! I have put a toon on ignore before but that is it. I don't think we should have that button.
  4. The only time i use the report button is for really bad names, it just irritates me that they get bad names accepted and i get simple names rejected.
  5. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Never used it, but I've wanted to a couple of times. I have used the ignore several times though.
  6. I have never used it but came close tonight!! When we were waiting in the CJ before you came and that dog kept stinking me. It wasnt once, or twice, but continuously for absolutely no reason other than I wasnt getting on the elevator with 7 level 1 bottom feeders!!! As if that behavior would actually inspire me!! We were on the stairs, not near the elevators so there was no reason. Behavior like that should be reported, but I really am a mouse!!! But I will gaurantee that if I had been with you in that factory I definately would have reported them too. No doubt.
  7. Flippers

Flippers Guest

LOL I forgot it was there. I still use the feedback form.

Oh yeah we can ignore? That's right. I think I did that a lot when the new gestures came out.