1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

havent been able to log into tso for 3 weeks!!!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by sxyseamnky, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sxyseamnky

sxyseamnky Guest

im STILL waiting to find someone to help me figure out what to do. im paying for a game i CANT EVEN PLAY!!! i dont know what to do, ever since the one update a few weeks ago, i cant even get in using the tso client! it tells me theres some missing DLL. i am really irritated with this and i dont want to cancel my account, but if i cant play, what choice do i have?????
  2. You should follow the link in the thread called:

EAland and install website

That will give you a fresh install. However, if you are using the old version of the game you would want to use tso.exe to get the update.
  3. nodgree

nodgree Guest

I thought they had the login problems all patched up. I'm able to login with no problems now. It was a backwards update or something like that...
  4. sxyseamnky

sxyseamnky Guest

i did try the reinstall, it still didnt work. i still have it saying im missing some DLL. any other ideas?/
  5. DarkRaven74

DarkRaven74 Guest

I've got the same problem as you. I get the message:
    It's a dynamic link library. [​IMG] [​IMG] I've tried the update on tso.e com, but that doesn't work either. (Grrrr!) [​IMG]

'Dark Raven Midnight (Dan's Grove)
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.