1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Having a blonde moment...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by lindylou, Jun 9, 2009.

1. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

My computer crashed and I had to get a new one. I cannot, for the life of me, remember the addon that I used to start UO that has macros and other hot keys that you can make to make life easier for crafting and such. Can anyone tell me what that is? I'm just getting too old and suffer from CRS!

Thanks in advance!

2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Either Uo assist or Kingdom reborn?

3. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

UO Assist!!! Thank you very much!!! (Feels so dumb after using the program for 9 years! :blushing:)

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

UOAssist is nice, and I currently still use it for my combat characters, but I prefer the Kingdom Reborn client with the BB Enhanced UI for crafting, because of the ability to make a specific number (for quests) or make max (either till you run out of that tool, materials or pack space).

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Lindylou, you can download UOAssist from Tugsoft's site on this particular page: http://www.tugsoft.com/UOAssist/GetUOAssist.htm. Since it sounds like you've used it before, it sounds like you paid for UO Assist and should already have a UO Assist "key" associated with your UO account. If you didn't save that information somewhere, use the "Locate Key" section of the Tugsoft site to retrieve it using the unique "seed" UO Assist generates for each account.

6. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you, Tina. I did pay for UO Assist and had all my keys written down and saved so I have it up and running again. Now I just have to set it all up again. LOL

7. SLACK

SLACK Guest

OMG!!!!
    And people call me SlackTARD!!!!:dunce:
    See what that WOW garbage does to your brain!!!????
    I warned you: Friends don't let friends play world of warcrack!!!!:rant2:

8. lindylou

lindylou Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

:yell:

Still a PITA, Slack!!