1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Evaluating Intelligence] Having a provlem with eval

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by akemi_atl, May 13, 2010.

1. akemi_atl

akemi_atl Guest

Anyone ever had a problem with eval not increasing dmg spells like it should?

I have 100 eval and 100 magery on a char, but it's dmg hit the same as someone without eval. I've tried stoning it off on a soulstone, and putting it back on. I even transfered eval and magery from a char that it was working on to this char, but it still does not work. The last idea I have is to take eval and magery off through a server reset. Then try putting it back on.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks

2. [JD]

[JD] Guest

mind blast does dmg based on your int i think, not as much for eval
    test with another spell

3. akemi_atl

akemi_atl Guest

I test with Energy Bolt. My eb (with 100 magery 100 eval) does the same dmg as someone with only 100 magery and 0 eval.

If I transfer these same skills to another character through a soul stone, that character does the correct amount of damage for someone with 100eval 100 magery. It is only on this one character that I have a problem.

4. akemi_atl

akemi_atl Guest

FYI if anyone else has this problem, It seems to be fixed if you die without the eval on your char. When you transfer it back, it will work correctly. It seemed to on my char at least.

5. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like you had a bugged char, happy you got it resolved.