1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Having Forum Issues? We Know!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Larisa, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I know that many of you are having issues with the forums today. Don't worry, it's not you!

We are aware of the issues and are working to resolve them as quickly as possible.

As always, if you are experiencing Forum issues, you can post them in our support section located here:

http://stratics.com/forums/stratics-bug-reports.1007/

Thank you for your patience!

The Stratics Staff

2. Ron Bron

Ron Bron Former President
    VIP Contributor Alumni

Sorry for the interruption, we had a high server load last night that crashed one of our server applications.

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I understand why you had to get rid of the old classic look but could you turn down the brightness on your version of the classic, it is way to bright for old eyes.

4. Ron Bron

VIP Contributor Alumni

Have you tried the dark background?

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I am using the Blue Steel because it is easier on the eyes but in all honesty the old classic color combo was the easiest on the eyes. Is there a way the user can change the background in the classic?

6. Ron Bron

VIP Contributor Alumni

Professional members can select from a few backgrounds we have prepared, can change background texture, and can change font and font color, but there isn't a way to allow users to customize the background themselves. I've asked the developers to include this, but they weren't interested. I could add a darker background option as another professional member perk, or if there is enough interest by the community I could darken the Classic background for everyone. The problem is that the text becomes a little more difficult to read as the background gets darker.

7. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

The main problem is the stark white of the classic, if it could be made a light gray it may not be as stark. Even when you look at the adds the white in them is extreme no matter what you have selected.

Ron Bron likes this.