1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Having Fun on UO "Siege Perilous Style"

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Crystal Canyon, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Not long ago I was invited to attend the Siege Champion Crawl. Unfortunately, the day of the event, I had other prior commitments and could only attend for the beginning of the activities. But, what a blast I had in such a short period of time!

I was very impressed on how well organized the event was. Not only did the citizens of the shard make sure that everyone had sufficient armor and weapons, but they also spent much of their time once the fighting began, to help keep everyone alive.

I put together a small slide show of pictures from the event and pictures of some of the players that were in attendance. Most of the pictures though were actually sent to me by Hoffs and Faenwen.

Hopefully, I will be invited back again to other events on Siege Perilous when I can spend more time. It would be hard to find more caring players anywhere in the lands of Sosaria or to have more fun dying!

Below is the link to slide show which is posted on the main page of Stratics:

2. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey mom, I'm on TV /waves /waves

LOL love the pictures of loads of people on my small boat, crashing into the High Seas boats lol.

3. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Thanks again for the work you put in, Crystal.

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yay at least i saw myself

that was great

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*watches video and thinks a shoe vendor would be successful*

Awesome CC! Thank you.

6. PuddyMae

PuddyMae Guest

That was wonderful!! Thanks again to Hoffs for being such a good leader. A great Thank You to Crystal Canyon for putting together a great show.

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That looks like loads of fun! I have been meaning to make a siege character just cant decide on a template I want! (makes note to self to work on this)
    Great show Thank you!

8. ScottishHero

ScottishHero Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Gutted I missed it!

@Storm - I just started on Siege myself, however through generation assitance I have an 18 x 18 outside of Zento, basically a fall from the Moongate, if you would like a Friend chest or two (hell, the house is massive you can have your own floor!) you're more than welcome to it.

Just PM if your interested

9. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

We are planning another one soon, probably in May. This time we'll do the Abyss ones and the more unusual spawns like Bedlam and the Glade.

10. Barefoot Scribe

Barefoot Scribe Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

What an entertaining movie! It does indeed capture the spirit of adventure which is so much a part of Siege and its citizens. Thanks for putting it together. I was there for only part of the event but enjoyed every minute of it. (Branwyn of Errol-Gilfane)