Hi. As my title says, I'm having difficulty installing UO, and would appreciate any help figuring out what the problem is. Here is what I'm doing. I go to the official UO site, and click the link to download the free 14 day trial of Kingdom Reborn. It sends me to File Planet to download it. I follow the instructions there, then complete the download. This is when things get a bit screwy. I go to the downloaded files location and click on it. The active window freezes up and I have to go into task manager to manually shut it down. I assumed that the download was corrupted somehow, so I deleted it and downloaded it again, only the same problem happened. I've tried activating it as an administrator and the result is always the same. Have any of you experienced a similiar problem or know some insight into what could be going wrong? Just a little bit about me. I'm new to OSI. Years ago, I played on free servers, so I have some experience with the game. Recently some friends of mine who used to play became nostalgic for the Ultima and decided to reactivate their old accounts. I decided to go ahead and do the free trial account (because I really love UO. It was my first MMO and is so unique) I'll run over some specifics about my setup. 1. My PC far exceeds the system requirements of UO. I play World of Warcraft with no problems, so my computer itself checks out fine. I'm also up to date on drivers and I'm clean of spyware and viruses. 2. My isp is cable, so this too is far beyond the system requirements as well. Thanks so much for any and all advice.