1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] Having troubles getting runic kits

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Miriandel, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys,
    I lost all my runics the last time I took a break, so here we go again collecting BoDs.

While I was litteraly flooded with PoF and smithing runics, I can't for the love of me get a single tailoring runic: large BoDs simply don't pop.

What's the best way to get runics nowadays, farm BoDs with mules and turn them in with my main tailor, or is there a way to bribe for large BoDs?

Cheers

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

recycle cloth BODs

3. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ah well, that's not what I wanted to hear, but thanks anyway :)

4. Murdok

Murdok Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have been on a barbed kit burning spree the last week. I found 65-70 large tailors(that could be bribed to barbed reward) in one of my houses. After filling over half and running low on smalls to use to fill the other larges I decided to fill cloth in hopes of getting leathers when traded in... in the 400 or so cloth bods I filled (Ive only had time to turn in about half) Ive gotten 6 more larges that can be turned into barbed kits.. So there is hope if you have cloth smalls to turn in!

regards
    Murdok