1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Bill420, May 1, 2008.

1. Bill420

Bill420 Guest

I'm on bushido dexer and debating between using fey leggings or leggings of bane. Another question i got is im going to pick up med and i'm wondering, does not wearing med armor actually lower the mr u get from the skill med? or does it just affect med in the fact that I wont actually be able to meditate? Reason being if i use fey leggings ill be wearing all med armor, if i wear bane I will not. Char is human if that matters.
  2. To benefit from Meditation, even if you use it active, or passive, you NEED medable armor, even magearmor.

Passive-Meditation means the increase of manaregain you recheive by a higher meditation without using the skill and focus your concentration.
  3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001

Not sure this thread belongs in this forum...la