1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Heads up for new/returning players using enhanced client.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Appalachian, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Appalachian

Appalachian Guest

Apparently the 3D client's chat defaults to the "Help" channel (at least mine did). Seems that everyone uses "General". I've been running around the last week on what I thought was a very quiet shard. Didn't realize there were any other channels till I booted up the 2D and the first thing I saw was people talking! I guess 2D defaults to "general".

Is there any way to set the 2D client up so the graphics are not stretched? I have a widescreen monitor and the 2D res options do not have a wide screen res to match it; or perhaps any tips in general on how to improve it?

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Yes, go in options -> the eye -> remove mark in play in full screen.
    It will give you a smaler play areal but the black around is nice for the paperdoll, the chat, bags, map ect.
    You can changes screen solusion on the PC to get a bigger play window