1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

heal pots nerf

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cetric, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe i'm too tired right now so im not understanding what im reading, but anyone have something a little more discriptive of the changes on test center for the "immunity" thing for pots/conc blow/etc??

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the more you chug a heal pot the less effective it becomes. stop chugging for a while to return to full usefullness.

3. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

great!!!

can we get the same thing for the mage heal spell????

mini heal????

spirit speak??????

did we not nerf enhance pots already???

why and how do we pick what is to be screwed with???

hmm...lets make your back break if you mine for too long!! no wait you get a runny nose from cooking to much!

total bull****>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Healing via magery, spirit speak, chiv, or bandies require investment in skill points. Healing by pots require no points. I guess they could have always made it so in order to get full use of the pot you had to have alchemy. No alchemy, then greater pot heals the same as a lesser heal. At 50 alchemy, then normal heal pot, and at GM then you get the full greater heal. Wearing enhanced pot items would only give a percentage increase. So say that you had no alchemy and the lesser heal pot only healed 10 points and you had 50% enhanced pot on char then the total heal would be 15 points.