1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Healers Quest, have bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mspossi, Jul 31, 2012.

1. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hello, well then you can, with effort reagents, and use the lab, I received the following message:
    "It is unsafe to leave an experiment unattended. As a matter of courtesy you discard the contents of the flash and secure the apparatus".
    I do not know if anyone has tried to achieve these reagents, especially the "slime brightborn", is not for a char in development, and in the end I lose all items ... for nothing?
    what I did wrong? please help me!:please:

2. Den2

Den2 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

If you move away from the table it will discard what may be in the flask...or if one of the sick gargoyles wander into you path while you're preparing a cure it will do the same. This is the only time I've lost ingredients so be careful about accidently moving while you have items in the flask. If you get confused on the cure you're working on...use the tongs to retrieve your items and restart at a new bench or just walk away and come back to start anew.

mspossi likes this.
  3. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

oh so simple? thank you!:ten:

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The bug that gets me, is when it doesn't read the ingredient. I've had one of each, and occasional two of some, and it tells me I have to have at least one of each ingred when i click em. *shrugs* Not a deal breaker, but one of those annoying things, to be sure. Only way I have found to get out of that is to go ahead and add one, of any ingred, then dump it all and start over.

mspossi likes this.
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

double click the flask, then esc to clear the cursor target. Then double click the candle again

mspossi likes this.
  6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Coolness! Thanks Petra, I'll give that a shot.

7. mspossi

mspossi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

k!:devil: kill he:gun:

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

That doesn't work for that particular bug - you have to add an ingredient and remove all of them.

Apparently, from the message I would get before the bug hit (and it hit me repeatedly), the game thinks you've been inactive too long (possibly a leftover message after dumping the flask on another table, then walking out and back in to start over). So, even though you have stuff in the flask, one part of the system decides that your flask is empty (even if it's a different one than you're getting a message for).

#8 Basara, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2012