1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Healing] Healing, Anatomy, and Rezzing, which is it?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Gellor, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Gellor

Gellor Guest

In the past, the rumor was in order to rez, you needed 81 in both anat and healing.

But recently, I keep seeing that you only need 80 in each.

So, the question is this. What is it really? 80.0? 81.0? Or some magic number between?
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    The magic number is 80.1. But you'll never actually succeed in ressing anyone with 80.1 healing (you can with anatomy though).
  3. Yep, always been 80.1, but like Farsight says, I believe the chance to succeed in rezz'ing is about 1% for anatomy and 1% for healing (I don't remember the exact numbers)... 1% of 1% is almost nothing. As your skill goes up in each, you chance goes up as a combined chance.
  4. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    The success chance depends only on your Healing Skill (given you meet the minimum requirement for Anatomy of 80.1). You need at least 80.1 to have a chance to resurect a player, but as the others pointed out, it is a snowballs chance.

Stayin Alive,

5. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Thanks for the answers.

I was mainly worried about the anat portion of the equation. Just trying to tinker my template up:mf_prop:

Fortunately enhance bandaids add to healing ;)
  6. Enhanced bandages add to the amount healed, not to any percentage of anything to succeed.