1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Healing Stone = potion?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arcades, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure if its intended or not, but the Healing Stone acts as a pot, and goes towards your chug-timer.

2. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This is intended from the first stage of its designing: FoF: October 24, 2008

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Hm, seems kinda dumb, why would anyone use them (regularly)?

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Seems kind of useful. In case you might need a quick heal and don't have any healing pots on you. *shrug*

Might not be the best for PvP, but for PvM at least.

5. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well since they cast quite quickly it can be quite useful if u run out of heal pots during a fight.

6. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Well...considering you would need to summon one and then use it...what good can it really be? In the time it takes to summon then use...there is time to cast a GH...use a bandy...or get off two 4/6 chiv heals.

I call this thing a polished turd. At a distance it looks kinda neat, but up close it is the same ole poo.

7. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well I don't think you would want to summon it in the middle of the fight unless absolutely necessary. Instead I would think you would summon it before you go into a fight then use it when you need it.

8. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

According to my memory, when the design was first introduced to us, there were feedbacks from the side of players who were worrying that being able to use a healing potion and a healing stone in a row would be too powerful.

9. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Well if that'd be too powerful maybe be able to use them with a shield or 2-handed weapons? I mean they're completely useless as a regular form of healing, but could be useful in a pinch