1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Healing vs. Spirit Speak

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Black Sun, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was wondering today, which would be a better solution for healing on a mage?

I've always given my mages healing & anatomy as a backup to healing with magery. But this morning as I was working on my necro, I was wondering if spirit speak would be a better solution? Am I getting any sort of damage bonus from having anatomy or should I dump healing/anat and free myself up 200 points? His current template is:

Magery 110
    Meditation 110
    Eval 110
    Inscript 100
    Healing 100
    Anat 100
    Resist 100

Int 125
    Dex 30
    Str 80

2. I can honestly say I haven't seen that template in a while. My opinion is that you dont need neither. If you need extra healing drink a potion and save yourself some skill points.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

<blockquote><hr>

I can honestly say I haven't seen that template in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]This char was created back in 2000 as a pure mage. I recently returned from 3 years off, and I'm taking a 2nd look at all my chars templates, trying to improve them to make them a little more effective in the current world.

4. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

I use pots and heal and cure spells.

(IMHO) Drop healing &amp; anatomy and add wrestling. Boost all skills to 120 when you can afford/aquire the scrolls. Add 20 points to focus for a bit more mana regen.