1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Healing ?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Arrios Trenfish, Aug 20, 2009.

1. I am above 70 in healing and above 65 in anatonmy but I can't seem to cure poison on my self. According to stratics its above 70 and 61 so my ? is it different here on seige or am I just failing alot.....

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Just failing alot you'll get there

3. Ok thanks so here is anouther ? do i need to take my anatomy above 70. I would like to use those 30 skill points in anouther skill and I know the modifier to the damage off anat is not all that great, but I don't want to be left in the ditch in a pvp situation............sorry for all the stupid ? just never realy set up a pvp char befor

4. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

You need 80(+.1?) anat to res others.

5. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Even if you can cure with bandies..I suggest investing in greater cure potions they will really save you A LOT of trouble.

6. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Do you even still play??????

As for the OP, 70 anat is about as much help towards your damage increase in pvp as 0 anatomy. If you dont know pvp and not sure of what skills to have why not ask???? Bo is always willing to help/share with whatever people need. BO is kind to the peasants.

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Don't bother running healing unless you run resist/bush/parry too