1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Heart Island??

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Lady Laurel, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

My mind has gone blank. I remember this from years ago, but cannot remember which island it is (location). Not to be confused with the hart island.

Can anyone help me with this?

2. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I know of heart valley http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/zoommap/view.php?command=map&region=0&myzoom=2&zoom=1&basex=512&basey=1280&cb.x=18&cb.y=94
    Hart island was coined from the great hart taming here
    http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/zoommap/view.php?command=map&region=0&myzoom=1&zoom=1&basex=2048&basey=2688&bb.x=70&bb.y=49
    I have an atlas up here http://oev.hilands.com/atlas-trammel.html its got some javascript/css image overlays with a list of islands and other location nicknames I've gotten from other maps but I haven't been able to find a heart island.

There is also the stratics atlas which has a list of the islands http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=atlas&welcome=yes
    Islands
    - Amoeba Island
    - Bald Isle
    - Barrier Isle
    - Blanche Island
    - Dagger Isle
    - Dot Island
    - Dragon Isle
    - Eiffel Island
    - Fire Island
    - Horseshoe Island
    - Iver's Rounding
    - Justice Island
    - Marble Island
    - North Jhelom Island
    - Ocarina Isle
    - Skull Island
    - Temple Island
    - Valor Island
    - Verity Isle

Do you know anything else about the island? perhaps a taming spot, the type of terrain etc, what about the spawn on it, did you do treasure maps on it, what facet was it on?

3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Yeah ... I looked around in my notes and the various land guides and find nothing. I know when I first started the area in S Moonglow by the peasants hut was "Hart Valley" fro the reasons you state ... great taming and hide gathering for rookies.

No "Heart Island" that I know of either.

4. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

5. Lady Laurel

I really appreciate the help, thank you so much.

Someone took me there back in like 2000. All I can remember is that it is somewhat heart-shaped. I dont remember anything else, sorry :(

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

might be this one, it's just north of the falls ~~ only two tiles big :)

[​IMG]

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

What's the name for the island in the lake above justice? And, isn't it about time to have that island accessible by means other than runes made during ancient exploits? After all, they finally opened up The Divide of the Abyss...

8. Lady Laurel

That's It!!!! Thank you so much! unfortunately my rune no longer works :( , but at least im not going crazy and remembering something that doesnt exist.