1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] heartwood armor mods intensities

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Pandaros, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Pandaros

Pandaros Guest

Apologies in advance for the question, but the test shard has been offline for a while now and I couldn't find the info in another post (although it must exist somewhere).

Does anyone know off-hand the imbued weight that hci and di have on heartwood armor? I would like to imbue heartwood pieces rather than imbue then enhance because the latter is way more expensive...

2. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

DI 10 weight = 20
    My spreadsheet for HCI 5 has weight = 10, but I went to the test shard and it seems the weight is
    HCI 5 weight = 43 (now I'm confused how I got 10 before and how I was able to make all those suits and get it right)
    The rest of the weights for properties added by wood are normal, like mage armor is 1.4x100.

The high seas is still a test shard with all the same commands and ability to test.

-Lorax

3. Pandaros

Pandaros Guest

Thanks a lot. Good news, these are both low. I thought about the High seas server, but my client freezes as soon as I log on... Are you also using the 2d client? For some reason it doesn't work on my computer.