1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Heartwood Crafted and Enhanced Loot Bows (long list)

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by BadManiac, Dec 3, 2008.

1. BadManiac

BadManiac Guest

A recent thread in uhall made me realize that maybe I am overly picky with my bows, and in fact I may have the completely wrong idea of what a good bow is. So here is my collection of Runic crafted and enhanced loot bows, warning, it's a long list.

Posted in Trade Europa first but I realized this is really more of a price check. These are all available on Europa tho, and for sale if you want any of them.

2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

No, you're not too picky. Almost all of those are junk (to me). There are 2-3 magical shorts in there that are worth a bit, and that's it. JMO.

3. drawn

drawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Magical Shortbow
    Crafted By Fisher
    Exceptional
    Insured
    Balanced
    Velocity 50%
    Ash
    Hit Chance Increase 16%
    Swing Speed Increase 30%
    Damage Increase 40%
    Lower Requirements 20%
    Physical Damage 100%

NICE pvp bow- the others are not good for pvp at all. Depending on the shard, if this is on legends I can see spending 10mil on it, if it was a composite, yumi, xbow or heavy xbow it would be worth 20+

You DO have some nice slayer shortbows for pvm though :)