1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tinkering] Heartwood Recipes

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Banner, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Banner

Banner Guest

I was wondering if you can still receive any one of these recipes " Pendant of the Magi, Resilient Bracer, Essence of Battle, and Scrapper's Compendium. while doing the Tinker quest in Heartwood.. I have been doing them for about 3 months now and received not one?? Just a bunch of Tally's and junk. Just wondering am I waisting my time doing them or am I just impatient? And they will come.. I have tried with low 300 to 1000 luck. Still nothing.

2. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You can still get them. You can also get them from doing treasure chests since the t-hunting revamp.

3. Pandaros

Pandaros Guest

This sounds about right... In 3 months of doing fletching quests I only got 1 rare recipe. I didn't know that Luck affected your chance of getting one, has this been verified?

4. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Luck doesn't affect your chances of getting a recipe. Just rl luck.

5. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Luck does not affect the chance at getting a recipe.

-Lorax

6. Banner

Banner Guest

Thanks all at lease I can still do them thinking that I MIGHT get one.... *sighs*