1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Heartwood Runic saws? Am I missing something?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kage, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    Do I need to wear luck or somethign??? I can't even begin to tell you how many quest I have done so far and how many boards I have burned through...
  2. *SIGHS*
    YA... I've recently gone back trying for my second heartwood saw... going on two weeks and still making footstools. However, I did get a couple nice talismans that I sold.

And yeah, high luck does help, both the quality of the items in the reward pack and the number of items in the pack. It does not improve the percentage of the runic saw drops, but because you are getting on average more items per reward, you have a better chance at a runic.

STILL, I wish oh I wish they would put the drops back the way they were originally in Heartwood.
  3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    To be honest i tend to disagree. To a certain extent yes it makes sense but I've gotten high quality talismen that were 27% - 28% exceptional etc.. and other items without any luck.... I get a heartwood about everyone 150k-300k Wood. It's really about chance. Some times ill go a week straight without getting any saws then the next week i'll get 10 saws and 1 heartwood.

They do need to fix the system in my opinion its a bit over drawn specially since half the time you burn the heartwoods you get crap its not nearly the chance of the valorite/verite hammer weapons. They need to either up the chances of getting heartwoods or up the % of the properties of the weapons you make from them.

Anyways that my 2 cents...