1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Carpentry] Heartwood Saw

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Nox, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Nox

Nox Guest

So i got my hands on a Heartwood runic saw and i want a nice bokuto, should i go ahead and use all 15 uses on Yew Wood? or should i try some other type of wood. Also, is it better to enhance Bokutos, or just make them?
    thanks for the help
  2. the problem of enhancing is, that EVERY mod is checked by the system and EVERY mod can lead you to the brake of your items.

HW-Saw add 4 properties in range 50%-100%.

Higher intensities have higher chances to brake your item.

4 properties in averange of 4*75% intensity means... *poof* nearly everytime you try it.

best is you choose your wood first by sorting the properties of theese wood and craft then your bokuto.

5% Hit Chance Increase, 10% Damage Increase for Yew is a good choise, because ash with +10% SSI on a 2.0 speed weapon isnt a wise choice.
  3. Nox

Nox Guest

that basically tells me everything i need to know, thanks for your help Thiefy :)