1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Heartwood Saws Suck!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SoulWeaver, Feb 20, 2008.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    Just burnt 15 charges on my heartwood saw and got nothing useful Wahoo for E.A!! I hate you! [​IMG] Bye
  2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 29, 2003
    The absurd amount of randomness in runic crafting has always sucked.

The modest intensity minimum bump for the highest runics was nice but not enough to really reduce the amount of crap you can still end up with.

The medium runics now, especially the horned runic kit received a damn nice bump. I think they should raise the minimum on barbed kits, valorite hammers and heartwood fletchers kits to further limit the garbage made.
  3. Tark_Smash

Tark_Smash Guest

Yea, I burnt that yew saw the other day and didnt even get a weapon with a hit spell of any type on it. They beefed up the runics for smith, but the saws seem to sucks still (dont think they did anything to them).