1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Heat of battle

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Black magick, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Ok this is starting to **** me off. I've been attacked 5 times today, and each time after i try to go through a gate it says the heat of battle line. Anyone else having this problem?

2. WWGRD?

WWGRD? Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Check your armor, you have reflect physical on something. Reflect physical makes it so when someone attacks you, your armor attacks back first, thus making you the aggressor. Which also allows blues to attack you, run off screen, kill themselves and give you a count.

3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Iiiiiiinteresting.

Does this work the same way in PVM as in PVP, with the damage from your reflective armor being counted before the enemy's damage on you?

And if so, if your reflect happens to kill an already damaged monster, do you take the damage from that round or is it discarded?

4. Black magick

Black magick Guest

I never run reflect on a red for that exact reason. Yet i'm still getting heat of battle, heck tried it naked, same result.

5. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Heat of battle is annoying in several cases and they really need to take a serious look at it and change a few things so that it works properly.

I hate the fact that I am dead and still cannot leave for 2 more minutes because I WAS in the heat of battle. Seriously if you die then all combat flags should be broke off right then and there.

6. Black magick

Black magick Guest

QFT ^^

7. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

-signed

Heat of Battle and Beneficial Acts are two aspects that need some serious attention. They are both far more of a hindrance then a help.

8. o2bavr6

o2bavr6 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It could that they have dbl clicked on you so they flag to you, but did no damage to you. Then you defend yourself and by doing so damage them first, even though they were the aggressor this puts you in heat of battle.

Edit:
    And yes the flagging system is really messed up and needs change.

9. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

*nods emphaticly*

10. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

yep needs to be fixed.

11. Shot

Shot Guest

Definitely very annoying to be dead, and still battle flagged. Makes absolutely no sense. Also, any buff/debuffs should be reset when you are dead.