1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Archery] Heavy X Bow Price Check

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Cruxshadow, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

Just got a Heavy X Bow last night with 48 DI, 30 HLA, and 45 SSI. The reason I ask, I have never seen a heavy x bow with 45 ssi before. How rare is this? What is this thing worth? Wish it was balanced lol. Thanks,
  2. That's one of the invasion bows from the recent town invasions with the generals. They had the possibility of spawning with up to 50 SSI, and I actually have a regular bow I got from there with the 50 SSI on it. They can't be enhanced or imbued, but they can be unravelled.
  3. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

ah, cool. was wondering what was goin on. these things worth anything?
  4. A 50 SSI with at or near max HLD can sell for a pretty decent amount, but short of that, not really. Most of them were junk, with the heavy's being the exception since they're used for dismount in PvP. The one you have isn't bad, but with HLA, it's just got the wrong mod. If it was HLD you could probably get a good amount for it.
  5. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

Sweet, thanks for the info man. Got home and checked and sure enough, it was HLD.
  6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Heavy X-bow with 48 DI, 30 HLD, and 45 SSI would sell on Atlantic for a mil or so. It's a nice weapon, to be sure, but lots of folks look for 1) balanced (ninja/dismounters) or 2) fc1 (chiv/dismount/tamers).